The Open Planets Foundation has:
- A main website, http://www.openplanetsfoundation.org/
- Newsletters (powered by MailChimp)
- The Atlassian Suite (on *.opf-labs.org), e.g. http://crowd.opf-labs.org/crowd/
- The github.com source code repositories.
- Unified authentication.
- Requires single domain for cookie validity. *.openplanets.org?
- Could just use the Crowd module for Drupal, and this will reduce the three accounts to two.
- Crowd also supports other things, see e.g http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Supported+Applications+and+Directories and https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/JAAS/Crowd+JAAS+Login+Module
- Ideally, set up LDAP properly, and validate all against it. Would work for servers, SCP, etc as well as web resources.
- Mailing lists.
- Use MailMan for traditional mailing lists.
- Use Drupal Organic Groups to set up mailing lists (http://drupal.org/project/og_mailinglist) for hosted Special Interest Groups, groups.openplanets.org ?
gadget: The gadget at http://bamboo.opf-labs.org/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/com.atlassian.bamboo.gadgets/charts/bambooCharts.xml was not added to this Confluence instance yet.