This page aims to plan a repackaging of PLATO to meet current needs and practices and make it more easily deployable based on a-la-carte technologies.
- Christoph Becker (TUWien)
- Markus Hamm (TUWien)
- Maurice de Rooij (OPF/NANETH)
- Bram van der Werf (OPF)
- Carl Wilson (BL)
- Andrew N. Jackson (BL)
- Bill Roberts (NANETH)
- Mette van Essen (NANETH)
- Andrew Lindley (AIT)
- Gerald de Jong (OPF)
- take out IF dependencies such as logging, XCL, user-management, migration-engine wrapper
- make user management independent of the planets IF stack to make PLATO deployable on an out-of-the-box JBoss
Christoph Becker and Markus Hamm: take out dependencies
Maurice de Rooij: make user management independent
- export resultdata to re-use in plan/spreadsheet etc.
- import resultdata from Testbed-experiments
- move Plato codebase from Planets Suite to own "location"
- investigate version upgrades of JBoss/SEAM
Next Call: xx-xx-2011