The SCAPE repository reference implementation is based on Fedora 4.
Fedora 4 is an open source project which is still under development and the first alpha release has been published in July 2013.
More information about Fedora 4 can be found at:
- Fedora Futures Wiki •https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Fedora+Futures+Home
- Fedora Google Tech Group •https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ff-tech
- Fedora 4 Releases •http://fcrepo.org/fcrepo4/
The SCAPE specific APIs can be found at:
- Fedora 4 SCAPE Connector API iml •https://github.com/openplanets/scape-fcrepo4-connector
- Fedora 4 SCAPE Plan management API •https://github.com/openplanets/scape-fcrepo4-planmanagement
A ready-to-go war file containing a pre-beta version of Fedora 4 along with the SCAPE APIs (except the report API)
can be downloaded from here
About the configuration please check https://github.com/openplanets/scape-fcrepo4-connector