At least one scenario issue champion and at least one solution champion of each partner organisation.
For more information about SCAPE scenarios (datasets, issues, contexts and solutions) please see: SCAPE Scenarios - Datasets, Issues and Solutions
Please note: you are expected to attend
- Gain a better understanding of the current SCAPE project scenarios
- Discuss the details of the scenarios and build up on them
- Assess the status of current prototypes
- Focus on what we really want achieve during the SCAPE project
- Define how the outcomes of the SCAPE project will be evaluated
Registration is open to SCAPE consortium members and invited guests only. Please register at: http://scapescenarioworkshop.eventbrite.co.uk
Wednesday 1 February: Event dinner at Taberna Velhos Tempos at 20.00. Rua Carmo, 7, 4700-309 Braga Braga, Portugal
The restaurant is close to the Ibis Hotel (right across the street).
If you are joining us for the event dinner, please select your meal choice at: http://www.doodle.com/ckzrksem3cih3mtk
How to get to the restaurant - Map to restaurant
Thursday 2 February: Walking tour
Department of Informatics
University of Minho
Rua da Universidade
The nearest airport is Porto - Aeroporto Sá Carneiro (OPO).
The journey from Sá Carneiro Airport to Braga must always be made via the centre of Porto. In order to get there you may take the airport shuttle or a bus, but the easiest way is to take the Metro Line E (Violet) that connects the airport to one of Porto’s Train Station (called Campanhã). The trip takes approximately 25 minutes and it will cost you around 1,35 €.
At Campanhã station you may take a urban train (these are the yellow trains) to Braga which should take about 50-60 minutes (around 3 €). These run at least every hour. There are also direct trains at special hours but these are more expensive (see below).
Urban trains from Porto to Braga leave at the following times: 07h45, 08h25, 08h45, 09h45, 10h45, 11h45, 12h45, 12h25, 13h45, 14h45, 15h45, 16h25, 16h45, ...
Direct trains are called "Alfa pendular" and take 37 minutes (around 15 €). They leave Porto Campanhã at the following times: 09h46, 16h46, 18h46, 21h46
You can also take a* taxi* directly from the airport to Braga. These should take around 40 min and will cost around 50-60 euros.
Hotels close to the university campus:
1. Hotel Melia Braga: http://www.meliabraga.com
2. Hotel Lamaçães: http://hotel-lamacaes.com/
3. Hotel Bracara Augusta: http://www.bracaraaugusta.com/
4. Hotel Turismo: http://www.hotelturismobraga.com/
5. Albergaria Senhora a Branca: http://www.albergariasrabranca.pt/
6. Albergaria da Sé: http://www.albergaria-da-se.com.pt/