These pages provide a record of the embryonic Business Plans that Mashup practitioners are developing for the Collections (or the activities to which they relate) that they have brought along. The results from this work will help SPRUCE build a convincing generic business case for digital preservation. This in turn will provide a resource for practitioners to re-use.
|Please name each page with your organisation name followed by the functional category of the page. Eg. "University of Leeds Stakeholder Analysis"|
The purpose of this exercise is to identify the business benefits associated with the activity chosen by the practitioner, and then align those benefits with their institutional strategy.
To add a new benefits page, click this link.
- Benefits of digital preservation of archival material at Goldsmiths
- Digital preservation system
- Durability assessment and upgrading of full text documents
- HRP Business Benefits
- Improving digital preservation at the Ri
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Northumberland Estates Digital Repository Benefits
- Tate - Benefits
The purpose of this exercise is to identify the stakeholders that are relevant to the activity chosen by the practitioner, assess how the stakeholders relate to the activity and what their relative importance is.
To add a new Stakeholder Analysis page, click this link.
- Financial Services stakeholders
- Goldsmiths Stakeholder Analysis
- HRP - Stakeholders
- LBG stakeholders
- Lovebytes - Stakeholder Analysis
- Middlesex University stakeholder analysis
- Northumberland Estates Stakeholder Analysis
- Ri - Stakeholders
- Tate - Stakeholders
The purpose of this exercise is the identify any gap in skills and resources that will be required to complete the activity chosen by the practitioner.
To add a new Skills Gap Analysis page, click this link.
- Dorset History Centre skills gap analysis
- LBG skills gap analysis
- Lloyds Banking Group skills gap
- Northumberland Estates Skills Gap Analysis
- Tate - Skills Gap Analysis
The purpose of the Elevator Pitch is to for the practitioner to bring together all the elements of the exercises so far, and develop a concise pitch to be made to a senior manager.
Don't use this web page to record your pitch, but it has some useful pointers if you get stuck: http://www.alumni.hbs.edu/careers/pitch/
We are pitching to this scarey management guy.
To add a new Elevator Pitch page, click this link.
- British Library videogames and software
- Dorset History Centre elevator pitch
- Goldsmiths Elevator Pitch
- HRP - pitch
- LBG Elevator pitch
- Middlesex University elevator pitch
- Northumberland Estates Elevator Pitch
- PG Qualification in Digital Media Management
- Tate - Elevator Pitch
- University of Southampton Elevator Pitch
|Please note that the information contained within these pages has been created as a hypothetical exercise in building a business plan for digital preservation, and should not be considered as representative of the views of the organisations or the authors in any way.|