OSX GUI based checksum tool
For most people the available tools are not nice.
Doing checksums is a big win.
checksum gui front end
app to take a chosen folder and generate a checksum manifest
1. CHOOSE FOLDER allows user to browse & choose folder
2. RUNNING CHECKSUM gives feedback on activity ideally with some idea of time remaining
3. CHECKSUM COMPLETE feedback when operation complete
4. TIME TO COMPLETE back on time taken
5. SHOW MANIFEST possibly open folder window to show checksum file
lots of feedback
no end user configuration required
proposed development route is just a proof of concept
a more robust app is a bigger task
advanced weapons & tactics
app can do (or guide though) install of all dependancies - ie all the command line tools that make it work
app can take a manifest file & run validation
OSX Developer Tools
research on tools
yummy web based presentation
A list of hyperlinks to the Issues to which this provides a Solution.
A link to code on Git hub or a corresponding myExperiment if applicable
Tool Registry Link
Add an entry to the OPF Tool Registry, and provide a link to it here.
Any notes or links on how the solution performed.