This is the home of the Costing digitial preservation space.
Digital Preservation Costing
- LIFE 1, 2 and 3. Projects to explore digital preservation costing, and develop costing models.
- Cost Model for Digital Preservation (CMDP): Project at the Royal Danish Library and the Danish National Archives to develop a new cost model. Currently covers Planning, Migrations and Ingest
- Keeping Research Data Safe 1 and 2 (KRDS):Cost model and benefits analysis for preserving research data
- Presto Prime cost model for digital storage
General Costing Information
- International Standard Cost Model Manual
Miscellaneous Costing Information
- David Rosenthal blog post on modelling digital preservation costs