This is the home of the Database Preservation special interest groups.
See also Database Archiving & Migration Tools in the [TR:Tools] registry.
- 2012-02-07 OPF Hackathon - A Practical Approach to Database Archiving
- Hacking with Databases (Copenhagen)
- Presentations - A Practical Approach to Database Archiving
- Digital Curation Resources
- NDIIPP Partner Tools and Services Inventory (Library of Congress)
- Data Documentation Initiative
- RODA development » Database Preservation
- XML: Multi-Schema Project:Zero, One, or Many Namespaces?
- Bidirectional conversion between XML documents and relational data bases
- International Workshop On Markup Of Overlapping Structures (Extreme Markup 2007)
- Significant properties in the preservation of relational databases
- 'Database Preservation Review' Working Group: Revision/Update of Bill Roberts' paper 'Database Preservation Review' http://openplanetsfoundation.org/blogs/2011-07-12-preservation-databases
- Comparison of SIARD, DBML and SIARDK Working Group: Assessing the possibilities for a common database preservation format
If you are interested in joining either of these groups, please contact email@example.com